Abbreviations:BCP (business continuity planning), DORSCON (disease outbreak response system condition), HCW (health care workers), MOH (Ministry of Health), PAPR (powered air-purifying respirator), PPE (personal protective equipment), SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome)
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- A novel coronavirus from patients with pneumonia in China, 2019.N Engl J Med. 2020; : 727-733
- Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China.Lancet. 2020; 395: 497-506
- World Health Organization: Rolling Updates on Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19). March 14, 2020.(Available at:)https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/events-as-they-happenDate accessed: March 29, 2020
- Characteristics of and Important Lessons from the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak in China: summary of a report of 72 314 cases from the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention.JAMA 2020. 2019; : 3-6
- Coronavirus COVID-19 Global cases by Johns Hopkins CSSE. March 7, 2020.(Available at:)https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6Date accessed: March 29, 2020
Zheng YY, Ma YT, Zhang JY, Xie X. COVID-19 and the cardiovascular system [published online ahead of print March 5, 2020]. Nat Rev Cardiol. doi:10.1038/s41569-020-0360-5.
- Clinical characteristics of 138 hospitalized patients with 2019 novel coronavirus-infected pneumonia in Wuhan, China.JAMA. 2020; 1–9
- Li Wenliang [Obituary]. Lancet 2020;395(20):30382.(Available at:)https://linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0140673620303822Date accessed: March 29, 2020
- Two Emergency Physicians In Critical Condition. A Statement from ACEP President William Jaquis, MD, FACEP. 2020.(Available at:)https://www.acep.org/corona/COVID-19-articles/a-statement-from-acep-president-william-jaquis-md-facep/Date accessed: March 29, 2020
- Radiology Department Preparedness for COVID-19: Radiology Scientific Expert Panel. Radiology 2020.(Available at:)https://pubs.rsna.org/doi/10.1148/radiol.2020200988Date accessed: March 29, 2020
- Is your interventional radiology service ready for SARS? The Singapore experience.Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2003; 26: 421-427
- Severe acute respiratory syndrome: 11 years later--a radiology perspective.AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2014; 203: 4-6
- Personal view can we contain the COVID-19 outbreak with the same measures as for SARS?.Lancet Infect Dis. 2020; (Available at: https://doi.org/10.1016/S1473-3099(20)30129-8. Accessed March 29, 2020.)
- Microbiology for radiologists: how to minimize infection transmission in the radiology department.Radiographics. 2015; 35: 1231-1244
- Preparing for a COVID-19 Pandemic: A Review of Operating Room Outbreak Response Measures in a Large Tertiary Hospital in Singapore.Can J Anesth. 2020; (Available at: https://doi.org/10.1007/s12630-020-01620-9. Accessed March 29, 2020.)
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus Disease 2019) DORSCON levels. March 7, 2020.(Available at:)https://www.gov.sg/article/what-do-the-different-dorscon-levels-meanDate accessed: March 29, 2020
- Transmission of 2019-nCoV infection from an asymptomatic contact in Germany.N Engl J Med. 2020; : 2019-2020
- Report on Aerosol Generating Procedures (AGPs) by National Health Service (NHS) and Health Protection Scotland. 2019.(Available at:)Accessed March 209, 2020)
- My 5 Moments for Hand Hygiene. March 1, 2020.(Available at:)https://www.who.int/gpsc/5may/background/5moments/en/Date accessed: March 20, 2020
- Infection Prevention and Control of Epidemic- And Pandemic-Prone Acute Respiratory Infections in Health Care. WHO Guidelines.(Available at:)http://apps.who.int/iris/bitstream/10665/112656/1/9789241507134_eng.pdf?ua=1Date accessed: March 29, 2020
Tay JY, Lim PL, Marimuthu K, et al. De-isolating COVID-19 suspect cases: a continuing challenge [published online ahead of print February 26, 2020]. Clin Infect Dis. doi:10.1093/cid/ciaa179
- March 19, 2020.(Available at:)https://co.vid19.sg/dashboardDate accessed: March 29, 2020
Wang CJ, Ng CY, Brook RH. Response to COVID-19 in Taiwan: Big Data Analytics, New Technology, and Proactive Testing. JAMA 2020 Mar 3. Available at: https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2020.3151. Accessed March 29, 2020.
- Fear and stigma: the epidemic within the SARS outbreak.Emerg Infect Dis. 2004; 10: 358-363
None of the authors have identified a conflict of interest.